About the course
Testing is one of the most important phases in the software development lifecycle. It’s the in-demand area in the software industry. Testing ensures that an error-free product is delivered to clients.
No previous programming knowledge needed.
Upon completing this course, students can immediately apply for a software tester position. Other positions that can be applied for are:
- QA tester
- Quality assurance specialist
- Software Tester
- Quality control tester
Learn & Master Software Testing Quickly from the experts – GUARANTEED!
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing technique (Mobile, Automation etc.).
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology, QA certificates and the job market.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Resume Preparation Guidance for Testers Included.
- Learn Software Testing from a Industry Veteran /professional trainer.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Software Testing Interview Questions and Preparation Tips Included.
Prerequisite knowledge and skills
This is an entry-level course/program, Basic computer knowledge is all that is required , but it would be a great asset although not compulsory, that learners have the following:
- High school diploma
- A background in the field of IT, or any other related experience
Mode of delivery /Method of Instruction
Our course delivery is aligned to ISTQB Foundational Level. However, every candidate receives a certificate of completion from AceEmerge Innovations Inc.
A beginner who wants to enter the IT industry and help make better quality software or If you are an IT professional who would like to switch to software testing then this course is for you.
Fundamentals of Software Testing provides an eye-opening view into this challenging task based on several sources of industry best practice. It provides a complete picture of the testing process, how it fits into the development life cycle, how to properly scope and prioritize testing activities, and what techniques to use for optimal results. Students will take away with many outcomes , that they can apply in their own projects to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of their new career
About the trainer
We see our instructors as mentors and learning catalysts whose supervision and guidance empowers students to achieve expertise in advanced information technology. These talented resources, with proven track records, work in tandem with our advisors to provide an inspiring and enduring learning experience that translates into career success.
Our trainer for this specific module is a leader in QA Industry with 20 + years of exclusive testing and QA experience delivering multiple program for various clientele inc but not limited to BFSI, Health, Retail, Mobile, Automation. He helps his students focus on their career by sharing his vast QA knowledge which he has accumulated over the span of his illustrious career . It motivates him as he sees himself as an agent of change in his students’ life. He wants to inspire all of his students to be ambitious and make a difference in their life and career. He seeks to create a classroom atmosphere that is stimulating and makes students feel valued.
“Grow by learning something new every day.” When he is not working he enjoys to spend time with his wife and 2 kids (1 is human kind and other is cute Beagle kind).
Section 1 : Overview (Introduction, Definition, Basics)
- Basic of Testing
- Basic Goal of Quality
- Testing Objectives and principles
Section 2 – Project Delivery Models
- Software Development Life Cycle (Models)
- Waterfall Model
- V Model
- Software Testing Life Cycle and implementation
Section 3 -Types of Testing
- Static Testing
- Dynamic Testing
- Unit Testing
- Integration Testing
- System Testing
- User Acceptance Testing
- Regression Testing
- Database Testing
- Non-Functional Testing
Section 4 -Requirements Analysis
- Test Requirements Gathering and Analysis
- Requirements Reviews
- Requirements Issues Identification
Section 5-Test Design
- Test Case identification
- Black Box Test Design Techniques
- Error Guessing Decision Tables State Transition
- Identify Scenario based on Test Cases
- What is Use case?
- Introduction of Test Case Design
- Test Case Design Templates
- Types of Test Cases
- Test Case Design Reviews
- Requirement Traceability Matrix
- Software Test Environments
- Different Components in software environments
- Difference between Test and Production Environments
Section 6-Test Execution
- Test Execution Life cycle Process
- Different levels of Test Execution
- Defect Management (Reporting and Tracking)
Section 7-Test Closure
- Test Closure Activity
Section 8 -Test Strategy/Plan
- Test Strategy
- Test Plan
Section 9-Test Management and Tools
- HP ALM, JIRA, Confluence
- Automation tools
- Specialised testing tools
- Test Measurement Techniques and Metrics collection
Section 10 – Introduction to Domain Knowledge
- What is Domain Knowledge
- Key Domains in testing industry
- Why Domain knowledge is important in testing
Section 11-Live Project
- Hands On implementation with Live Project
Section 12- ISTQB Testing Concepts
- Foundational Level -Additional Testing Concepts
- Trial Exam
- Mock Exam
- Resume Preparation & Interview Support