About the course
Robotic Process Automation is an emerging technology that is designed to automate high-volume, repeatable tasks that take up a large percentage of a workers’ time.
The goal of this course is to provide you with a clear overview of what RPA is, how it works and when to apply it, and at the same time give you hands-on technology experience by helping you build a robot that automates a simple business process in the Blue Prism RPA software.
In this course, you will also learn the concepts of Blue Prism RPA tool like the Process and object studio along with different stages and how to create your first BOT in the Blue prism.
Prerequisite skills and knowledge
This is an entry-level course/Program. No prior knowledge in this field is mandatory to go about this course but it would be great if the learners have the following:
- Degree in computer science or equivalent degree
- Good understanding of the Business Process
- Basic programming knowledge for better understanding
This course is for anyone who wants to understand Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and concepts of Blue Prism RPA Tool.
If you are already an IT professional and want to upgrade your career to become an RPA Developer, then this course can take you one step closer to your next dream job.
- This course covers in-depth knowledge about Robotic Process Automation
- A detailed study of RPA lifecycle and benefits
- Comparison between 3 leading RPA tools
- RPA Real-life case study implementation & Analysis
- Course Content designed based on the latest Blue Prism Tool Version 6.2.0.
- Practical Hands-on experience with the Blue Prism
- Practice questions after each session
Every candidate will receive a course completion certificate from AceEmerge Innovations Inc.
Mode of delivery
About the trainer
We see our instructors as mentors and learning catalysts whose supervision and guidance empowers students to achieve expertise in advanced information technology. These talented resources, with proven track records, work in tandem with our advisors to provide an inspiring and enduring learning experience that translates into career success.
Our trainer for this specific module is has years of automation experience in telecom industry. She has deep knowledge in RPA and is passionate about automating daily mundane tasks. She is a certified Blue Prism Developer (AD01) with hands on experience on the tool.
Section 1: Introduction
- What is Automation?
- Introduction to Robotic Process Automation
- Pre-requisites for RPA
Section 2: Understanding RPA
- What is RPA?
- Benefits of RPA
- Industries benefitted from RPA
- RPA demo
- RPA real-life Implementations – Case studies
- RPA Lifecycle
- Who is an RPA Developer?
- Different Tools for RPA
- Comparison of three leading tools (BP, AA, Ui)
Section 3: Introduction to Blue Prism
- Introduction to Process Studio
- Different stages in Process Studio
- Basics of Excel Operation with BP
- Detailed understanding of Process Flow
- Action Stage, Decision Stage & Data Items
- Set next stage
- Layers and Pages for logic
Section 4: Working with Object Studios
- Introduction to Object studio
- Importing VBOs
- Application Modeller
- Selection of Attributes
- Launch stage
- Wait and Timeouts
- Spying the windows
- Debugging Basics
- Exception Handling
- Calling VBO in Process studio
Section 5: Introduction to Advanced features
- Different Data types
- Code Stage
- Run Modes
- Match Index and Match Reverse
- Exception Stages :Recover and Resume
- Exception Bubbling
- Exception Blocks
Section 6: Case Management
- Work queues
- Queue Items
- Defer Queues